We will announce the final date in a few days
Espai Erre (Barcelona)
Marta Verde+ info: http://www.martaverde.com
OBJECTIVES:The objective of this workshop is to use the technique of laser cutting and modular design to generate flat or three-dimensional surfaces, without initial size limit, known as “seamless”. From simple geometries, we can assemble flexible complex systems to create different textures and combinations, to apply in fields such as fashion design, accessories, product design, interiors, etc… No need to use external / external elements such as sewing machines, thread, zippers or buttons.
– Introduction: What is digital manufacturing and laser cutting?
– Circular fashion
– References and possible applications, artists
– Examples of modular systems opensource and testing
– Design of a modular system of its own
– Cutting and assembly of the prototype
Become familiar with the laser cutting machine
Learn about different techniques and effects that can be achieved with different types of fabric in combination
Move from the flat to the three-dimensional
Combine different shapes and colors of modules
WHOM IS AIMED:
Aimed at anyone interested in digital manufacturing, fashion, interior design, DIY and anyone interested in computer-aided design technologies.
– Have installed Rhinoceros, Illustrator or Inkscape.
– Basic concepts of vector design.
HERE. We will contact you once the registration is made;)