Saturday, October 6, 2018
All day, with lunch stop (8 hours)
Espai Erre (Barcelona)
Mónica Rikić + info: http://www.monicarikic.com
The objective of this course is to provide artists and creators with the necessary knowledge to create their own online dossier that allows them to show their work and gain more visibility. For this, the WordPress CMS system will be used. The basic concepts of creation, design and maintenance will be explained. What are CMS and how do they work?
– What is WordPress and how does it work?
– What is WP composed of: pages, posts, menus, plugins, widgets, templates…
– Create and edit content in WP
– Search and install templates
– Search and install themes (paid and free)
– How to prepare our content optimally for web
– Search, choose and buy our own domain
– Hire a hosting
– Set up your own email accounts
After the course the participant will be able to leave his web page or portfolio published online.
WHOM IS AIMED:
To all kinds of creative people (designers, artists, photographers, models, actresses, jewelers …) who want to create their website, online portfolio or content blog.
No prior knowledge is required.
Prepare as much as possible the material that you want to show on the web
(Optional) Search a WordPress template that you like
HERE. We will contact you once the registration is made;)